Who's Online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkaeris
Officer

re: GOW Raiding

GOW Raiding Request
MOP has brought about a lot of changes and new exciting aspects to the game. One of the more challenging additions are the MOP raids.
Our group has gone in several times and has put in a great effort. However, these raids are tough and require a greater commitment to the team in order to down the bosses. We have had a slow and stunted start to our raiding this expansion and have been laxed on our raid rules.

If we want our raid team to progress, we need to commit to the team and keep to the rules. Right now we have 10 – 11 geared raiders, not all are committed, which is not fair to the rest of the team.

That being the case, I would like to start fresh with our team. I would like for all guildies that are or have been running the Saturday raids to respond to me (Darkaeris) and let me know what you want to do:

A) Continue to raid with the GOW team, meaning that you promise to abide to the raid rules:

Raid Rules Summary -
-Committed to attending all scheduled MOP raids. (Give advance warning if you will not be at a raid)
-Committed to spending sometime reviewing raid strategies (they can be found on this website, icyviens.com or you tube, etc.), working on your knowledge of your class and your toon's gear.
-Committed to taking pride in the team, help other raiders, staying positive and being raid and team aware.
- Please take the time to read the full version of our raid rules under GOW Raiding tab of our website.

B) Be an alternate for the GOW team. Meaning that if you are available and a raider can't make the Sat. run you will step in and run.

C) Not going to run the MOP Raids with the team. (If this is the case, please feel free to let me know, you will not let me down in anyway. We want everyone in our guild to have fun and play how they want to play)

I’m asking that everyone let me know there decision by Wednesday, March 6th. If I do not receive a response, I will assume your answer is not to raid. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
If we do not have 10 committed raiders, I will start recruiting to fill the needed spots.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gears of Warcraft Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Sound Control

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed