Tips to Defeating General Nazgrim
- Battle Stance causes Nazgrim to generate 1 Rage every second.
- Berserker Stance increases Nazgrim's damage done and damage taken by 25%. While in this stance, Nazgrim does not generate Rage every second, but the Rage his abilities generate is doubled.
- Defensive Stance reduces Nazgrim's damage taken by 10%, and causes him to gain 3 Rage every time he is attacked (but at most once per second). Attacks made on the boss by the tanks do not cause him to generate Rage.
DO NOT ATTACK the boss during DEFENSIVE STANCE, except for tank that has Sundering Blow debuff. (haha how many times have we heard that)
Pop Hero/Timewarp during Berserker Stance
Tanks Swap at 1 Sundering Blow.
Healers watch people that have Bonecracker (have to heal through it)
Raid Spread out and do not stand in anything.
Kill Priority (Warbanner – Adds – Boss)
Add kill priority
- Kor'kron Warshamans – Interrupt Empowered Chain Heal and dispel Earth Shield asap. Kill Healing Totems.
- Kor'kron Arcweavers - Interrupt their spells as much as possible. They must never be able to cast Magistrike.
- Kor'kron Assassins - Will focus random people. If they are targeted on you – Do not show them your back. They will be stealth. Hunters can keep flare up so that they can be seen.
- Kor'kron Ironblades- These guys need to be tanked and will heal at 50%. Move away when they cast Ironstorm.